Export to COBie
This guide will show you how you can export your job into COBie (.xlsx) format using NBS Create.
To export your job to COBie:
- Select the File tab, and then select Print.
- Click the downward facing arrow next to Microsoft Word:
- From the pop up list, select COBie:
- Choose the classification type for your document. You will be given three options: NBS, Uniclass 2015 or Both. The default is Both.
You will also be prompted to enter a value into the Authorship field. This value will be added to your COBie document in the CreatedBy field.
Best practice is to use your company email address e.g. email@example.com, but you are free to enter any value of your choice (or leave blank).
- Required: to export with Uniclass 2015 NBS Create must be able to connect to the NBS online services.
Click Export on the dialog to move to the next step.
Choose a suitable location on your local PC or network for the export and click Save.
Your Export will now complete, showing you a progress bar with information of estimated time remaining.
Once completed the exported COBie document will open along with a corresponding COBie report.