RIBA CPD Roadshow events are a unique opportunity to reach a large audience of regional architects and product specifiers, by presenting your RIBA-approved CPD material face to face.
This year we are delighted to have 21 locations in our schedule, across 25 events, including five Roadshows in London. Other locations throughout the UK include Birmingham, Manchester, Southampton and Edinburgh.
Benefits of presenting at a CPD Roadshow
- A unique opportunity to raise your profile and educate an influential audience about your products and services
- Attended by architects and other construction professionals who have specifically registered for your presentation
- Extensive promotion of the Roadshows to architects, product specifiers and other construction professionals by RIBA and RIBA Enterprises
- Online promotion and links on architecture.com and ribacpd.com
- Pre-allocated exhibition space to display your product brochures and samples
- Receive two sets of delegate data (for delegates who pre-register and for actual attendees on the day subject to the Data Protection Act)
- Average event attendance in 2016 was 40 delegates at regional Roadshows and over 200 in London
- Opportunity to network in the break-out sessions with all delegates attending the Roadshow, not just those registered to attend your own seminar presentation.
Format for the day
There are 10 sessions available at each regional location. Due to popular demand, we have increased the number of sessions at the London Roadshows to 25 sessions.
Full details of locations and session timings can be found on the bookings page.
To secure the highest possible registrations for your seminar, we strongly recommend that you deliver fresh, recently-approved CPD material. You can book your slots now, and refresh or revise your CPD material later or preferably use a newly RIBA approved seminar title, provided that you do so and have informed us at least 12 weeks before the Roadshow event.
RIBA CPD Roadshow slot pricing is based on price bands subject to the number of slots.
To book an available slot, please click the button below and follow the online booking process. Alternatively, please contact us by phone on +44 (0)345 200 1056 or email manufacturers@theNBS.com.
This offer is open to Providers with RIBA approved CPD material and slots are reserved on a first-come first-served basis. Don’t miss out!