18 June 2013 – The business case for BIM – why do manufacturers need to know about BIM?
NBS are proud to join with Construction Products Association (CPA) and RIBA Insight in an event aimed directly at manufacturers:
The business case for BIM – why do manufacturers need to know about BIM?
This event demystifies BIM by outlining level 2 BIM and how it is achieved, presents the business case for BIM by outlining the opportunities created, shows the real return on investment for BIM adopters and illustrates why everyone, regardless of sector, should be getting on board with BIM now.
- David Philp, Head of BIM Implementation, Cabinet Office
- John Tebbit, Industry Affairs Director, Construction Products Association
- Simon Rawlinson, Head of Strategic Research, Partner, EC Harris
- Malcolm Taylor, Head of Technical Information, Crossrail
- Stephen Hamil, Director, Design and Innovation, NBS
- Tim Clark, RW Group Specification Director, Rockwool
- James Pellat, Head of Projects, Great Portland Estates
- Mervyn Richards, Managing Director, M1 Consulting
- Casey Rutland, Associate Director, Arup Associates
- Paul Woddy, Managing Director at BIM Consulting Ltd.
You'll also be able to pick a free copy of the joint NBS and CPA publication, BIM for the terrified, which has been written for senior decision makers in the product manufacturing sector.
Standard price - £ 139 (+VAT)
CPA members rate - £ 99 (+VAT)
Register now [LINK REMOVED - NO LONGER CURRENT]