NBS BIM Toolkit
The NBS BIM Toolkit is the easy way to define who is doing what, and when, on your Level 2 BIM projects.
Benefiting public and private sector construction projects, the free-to-use toolkit provides step-by-step help to define, manage and validate responsibility for information development and delivery at each stage of the asset lifecycle.
The toolkit is an indispensable way of delivering projects to meet the requirements of BIM Level 2, in accordance with the Government mandated use of this on all public sector projects. Read more
Introducing the NBS BIM Toolkit
- Information requirements can be developed at a strategy and brief stage working alongside the client
- Your information delivery plan can grow through the design stages to determine who is doing what and when on a project
- Level of definition bandings can be established and referenced to define what information is required
- Manufacturer solutions can be easily found with digital information being provided in the right place at the right time
- Specifications can automatically be generated from the responsibilities laid out in a delivery plan