Symptoms / Summary
Within the NBS software you can change your user account password. You must be able to log into the account which you want to change passwords.
More informationTo change your password you must be logged in to the user account. If you cannot remember your password and therefore cannot access your account, you need your administrator to change your password in the user accounts area.
- Go to Tools > Change User Password…
- Enter your current password in the top field
- Enter your new password in the middle field
- Verify your new password by re-entering it into the bottom field
- Click on OK to confirm or Cancel to not save changes. You will be informed if your password has been changed successfully.