When starting your NBS Software the following error message is displayed: "To run this software correctly you require all of the correct library files":
When NBS first loads it attempts to locate the Resources folder, which contains the library files for the software.
If you see this error message the software cannot locate the correct library files to function correctly.
There may be a few reasons why the software is displaying this error message. Please check the following:
- If you are aware of another machine working fine, go to Tools > My Settings and select the File Locations tab, make a note of the NBS Libraries Location, go back to the original machine with the error and compare the locations. You should configure your program to the same location.
- If your software accesses the library files from a network please check your network has no connection problems.
- If your software is installed as Standalone please go to Tools > My Settings, select the File Locations tab, and change the NBS Libraries Location to the default path of: C:\Program Files (x86)\NBS\*NBS Product*\Resources.
- If your software is installed as a Network install, we recommend you uninstall the software through Control Panel and reinstall via the clientinstall.exe file in the unpack area. Make sure you right-click on clientinstall.exe and select Run as administrator then follow the on screen wizard.
- If the latest version of the software (v5.6.6 or above) is installed, browse to the following location on the users machine: C:\Program Files (x86)\NBS\*NBS Product*\Config\. Here you'll see an Admin.config file - open this file in Notepad and adjust the path for NBSLibLocation, then save the changes and close the file.
Please Note: *NBS Product* being either NBS Building or NBS Landscape.
After each point above, please restart the software for the changes to take affect.