When printing or previewing your specification which contains a custom title page you receive the following error message:
The file has been saved as a .rtf file format in Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
There are 2 options:
- Recreate the custom title page in WordPad and save as .rtf
- Merge PDFs using the following procedure:
- Save your customer title page as a PDF document using save as within Microsoft Word
- In NBS export your specification without a title page to PDF.
- Merge the 2 PDF files using the "Merge PDF" function within the NBS software. To merge PDF files click on Tools > Merge PDF.