Occasionally a normal reinstall of NBS Create will not effectively resolve the issue at hand, resulting in a clean reinstall to be required instead.
Uninstall NBS Create
PLEASE NOTE: you may need Admin access to proceed with the below, if you do not have this access please contact your IT team or System Administrator.
To clean uninstall NBS Create:
- Firstly uninstall NBS Create within the Control Panel.
- Now launch Windows explorer and navigate to the following location - C:\Program Files (x86)\NBS\NBS Create. If there is nothing user generated (such as specifications), delete the NBS Create folder.
Clearing the registry
Once all relevant files are removed, please access the registry - to do this please click Start (or the Windows logo) then type regedit (if you feel unsure or uncomfortable editing the registry, please contact your IT team). Now please navigate down the registry and delete the following folders:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\NBS\NBS Create
- Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products and click on the first folder - you should see a list appear on the right, and near the bottom focus only on ProductName. Using your keyboard arrow key down, go through each folder (do not expand them) and check if it says NBS Create in that row - delete that folder.
- If this process is taking too long (which can be the case if the machine contains a lot of softwares), it would be easier to search for the NBS Create folder within Edit > Find... > type in NBS Create.
Now NBS Create has been completely removed from your machine.
Reinstall NBS Create
Reinstall the software by running the setup.exe file from the extracted download folder (or the disk) and follow the on screen instructions.
Once installed, launch the software and login with your NBS ID.