SummaryWhen printing an NBS document there is no actual way of printing just a contents page. There is, however, a workaround for doing this.
WorkaroundTo print a contents page without printing the full specification:
- Open the document
- Go to File > Print Wizard
- Select the sections you require for the specification
- Click on the Layout tab and make sure the contents page box is ticked
- Click Preview
- Make a note of the contents page numbers and click Print
- On the print properties window which appears, on the Print range area select Pages and enter the page numbers of your contents page. This will then print only them pages.