Follow these steps for moving your library files to the local machine:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Find the NBS software in the list click Change
- Select the option to Modify the software and click next
- Click on the option for NBS Libraries and select ‘This feature, and all sub features, will be installed on the local hard drive’ then click Next
- Click on the Install option and the libraries will now be installed to the local disk.
Please Note: Once the install has completed, all settings apart from the licence files will be set to the local machine. Once the machine has been set to have the files local you will not receive network based data updates.