This training course is intended for organisations with any Chorus subscription plan. It is most suitable for larger organisations who wish to bring a larger group of users up to speed with NBS Chorus and its capabilities. This course is delivered online in a lecture style and will cover one content set, either CAWS or Uniclass 2015, and can be booked accordingly. It is the perfect way to induct large groups of users to NBS and ensure they're off to a flying start. This course is suited for all users, however, for super-users or office champions we recommend attending further in-depth training such as Using NBS Chorus / Using NBS Chorus Pro and NBS Chorus - Platform Management (NBS Chorus Pro / Enterprise).
- Log in and create new projects.
- Creating a new specification and searching & adding content.
- Edit specifications using NBS pre-written content and guidance.
- Add manufacturer product information to your specification.
- Copying content.
- Spec check report.
- Publishing your specification.
3 hours (09.30-12.30 or 13.30-16.30)