This training course is intended for organisations with an NBS Chorus plan. The training course will cover one content set, either CAWS or Uniclass 2015, and can be booked accordingly. It is ideal for your users to gain a working understanding of the specification writing capabilities of NBS Chorus with your chosen content set & library and will cover a broad range of essential tasks. Organisations with an NBS Chorus plan with access only to the CAWS Small Works library might wish to consider the Using NBS Chorus for Small Works training course instead. Organisations with an NBS Chorus Pro / Enterprise plan might wish to consider the Using NBS Chorus Pro training course instead.
- Log in and create new projects.
- Creating a new specification and searching & adding content.
- Edit specifications using NBS pre-written content and guidance.
- Inviting internal collaborators to your project and specifications.
- Copying content.
- Publish your specification.
This course runs for 3.5 hours in total, with a short break between sessions.