The NBSLink Plugin for Graphisoft ARCHICAD (Windows) allows you to link your NBS Specification* with your ARCHICAD model. ARCHICAD users can get this tool through their Graphisoft UK account managers.
** Please visit the NBS Chorus support page for further information on the NBS Chorus Add-On for ARCHICAD (The NBS Chorus add-on is enabled for ARCHICAD 23 (and higher) UKI localisation licences with the active UAS subscription only.)
To annotate your NBS specification in Graphisoft ARCHICAD please follow these steps:
1. Select Document>Annotation>NBS Annotation>Select Specification
2. Select your NBS Specification
3. Select Document>Annotation>NBS Annotation>Place Annotation
4. Highlight the system in the specification that you would like to annotate. E.g. Window system
5. Your drawing will now be labelled with the appropriate annotation.
This video also demonstrates how you can use the NBSLink plug-in with Graphisoft ARCHICAD.