NBS Annotator is a free tool which allows you to annotate your CAD models, schedules and bills of quantities using clause references from NBS specifications or schedules.
It supports the following NBS document types:
- NBS Building Files (SPEC, STDSPEC, PRLM and STDPRLM)
- NBS Domestic Cost Tracking Files (SDLX)
- NBS Engineering Services files (ESSPEC, ESSTDSPEC, ESPRLM and ESSTDPRLM)
- NBS Landscape files (LSPEC, LSTDSPEC, LPRLM and LSTDPRLM)
- NBS Scheduler and NBS Scheduler Preliminaries files (SDL and PLM)
NBS Annotator can be used to export these documents to the following formats:
- Microsoft Excel (CSV)
- Autodesk Revit keynote (TXT)
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture keynote (MDB)
- Bentley Microstation keynote (SPC)
- Nemetschek Vectorworks Notes Manager (TXT)
It is installed as part of the suite of programs called NBS Tools.
For help getting started please see the in-program help section once you have installed NBS Annotator.