NBS Building Specification Management and Administration
This is an advanced course for specifiers who have completed the Using NBS Building course and would like to learn more about using NBS Building to create Office Standards and keeping documents up to date via the validation process.
As well as receiving CPD accreditation on completion of the course, attendees will find time spent with an experienced NBS trainer a valuable asset to their development. A training manual will also be given to each attendee to take away with them at the end of the course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Use administration and management tools to manage office-wide functionality and performance, helping to maintain a standard layout for documents created with the software
- Use document permissions to ensure that each user has appropriate access to the specification file
- Understand and create Office Standards
- Validate specification files in order to keep them up to date with the latest NBS content
- Discuss best practice in using NBS Building Specification writing software.
This is a three hour course designed to run from 09.30am to 12.30pm or 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
We offer training in a variety of methods to suit different requirements;
- public - book online
0345 456 9594