Already installed the software?
Step by step installation instructions
- Download NBS Create from Downloads and save it to the desktop. Extract the folder (right-click on the folder, select Extract All or use an Extraction Tool such as Winzip etc.) and double click on the Setup.exe to start the installation.
- If your computer does not have the Microsoft .NET framework 4.5.2 full and Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 already installed, you will be prompted to install it; select Install. This is required by NBS Create. You may be prompted to restart your machine during this process and if prompted you must do so before continuing with the installation.
- Once the Microsoft .NET and Microsoft Visual C++ has been installed the NBS installation will automatically resume.
- When the NBS Create welcome screen is displayed, click on Next.
- Carefully read the Terms and Conditions and select Accept to continue to the next step of the installation. If you choose not to accept the terms and conditions this will exit the installation wizard. Click Next.
- Enter details of your user name and organisation into the installation wizard (this is not related to your user login name in NBS Create). Click Next.
- The default installation location is C:\Program Files\NBS\NBS Create\. Click Next to continue.
- Click Install to begin the installation or use the Back button to review or change your installation settings.
- Once this process has finished, click Finish to complete the wizard.
Access through your company proxy or firewall
If you have a proxy or firewall that could potentially block NBS Create from connecting to the NBS network you must allow access to the following addresses:
*denotes a wildcard for sub-domains.