Download the latest version of the NBS Create software and find out what's included in the latest content and software updates.
*A valid NBS subscription is required to access the full functionality of this program. Find out more about NBS Create.
NBS Create – Microsoft Windows 8 and 10
Released: December 2019
Supported Operating Systems
(32-bit and 64-bit) updated with the latest service pack:
- Processor 2.0GHz - Highest affordable speed rating recommended
- Memory 4GB
Pre-requisites for NBS Create
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Full
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- Internet connection: A stable broadband internet connection is required with 4Mb/s downstream connection available to all NBS Create clients
- Network file storage: Local Area Network (LAN) Microsoft Windows Server with Gigabit LAN connection between the server and all NBS Create clients. Data caching servers such as Talon drives are not supported by any NBS Products.
- Citrix Environment and Virtual Desktops: Citrix and Virtual Desktops are not supported for any NBS Products.
- Cloud Storage: We do not recommend storing your specifications on any form of Cloud storage as NBS Create requires a constant connection to the files location.
NBS products and services can be run on the Apple Mac under Apple Boot Camp and with Windows emulation software.
We have tested all NBS software (NBS Create, NBS Building, NBS Landscape, NBS Engineering Services, NBS Scheduler and NBS Contract Administrator) successfully using Apple Boot Camp and Parallels Desktop software.
Both options require a licence of Microsoft Windows as outlined above.