NBS Create Specification Management
This is an advanced course, aimed at specifiers who have completed the Using NBS Create course and would like to learn more about setting up Office Masters, updating jobs and managing licence settings.The course is delivered by an experienced NBS trainer who will advise on good practice in the development of Office Master specification content, as well as guidance on the most effective ways of managing and using NBS Create software.
All delegates will receive CPD accreditation and the 'NBS Create Specification Management' training manual, on completion of the course.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Create Office Master clauses and systems from previously edited content
- Create new Office Master clauses and systems
- Edit, delete and publish Office Master content
- Generate the Update report in order to display out of date content
- Accept and reject NBS content updates in your job
- Manage user accounts and software permissions in the Licence Manager.
This is a three hour course designed to run from 09.30am to 12.30pm or 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
Introduction to Office Masters
Adding clauses to Office Masters
Editing and publishing Office Master clauses
Adding systems to Office Masters
Editing and publishing office master systems
Introduction to updates
Viewing the update report
Updating a job
Using the licence manager
Setting up office and user permissions
We offer training in a variety of methods to suit different requirements;
- public - book online