NBS Plug-in for Autodesk® Revit®
Using NBS-Plug in for Autodesk® Revit®
This course is for Autodesk® Revit® users who would like to learn more about using the plug-in, to add NBS National BIM Library objects to a model, to link the model to an NBS specification and to associate objects with NBS specification clauses.
As well as receiving CPD accreditation on completion of the course, attendees will find time spent with an experienced NBS trainer a valuable asset to their development. A training manual will also be given to each attendee to take away with them at the end of the course.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Import generic and manufacturers' objects from the NBS National BIM Library into the model
- Understand how the NBS National BIM Library objects map to NBS Create systems and clauses
- Create an NBS Create outline specification from the model
- Associate objects with systems and clauses in the specification
- Annotate objects with NBS references and descriptions in the model
- Run the Association Report and resolve any conflicts between the specification and model
- View specification clauses and NBS guidance from the model.
This is a three hour course designed to run from 9.30am to 12.30pm or 1.30pm to 4.30pm.
Introduction to the NBS Plug-in
Importing objects from the NBS National BIM Library
Viewing object parameters
Viewing NBS Guidance from the model
Associating objects with NBS clauses
Creating an outline specification from the model
Linking a model to an existing specification
Associating objects with clauses in the linked specification
Viewing the associated clause
Associating and annotating materials
Associating and annotating 2D details
Associate family objects with NBS clauses
Update NBS National BIM Library objects
We offer a variety of different training methods to suit different requirements - onsite and online
Find out more