NBS Scheduler refresher
This is a new course aimed at previous users who have prior experience of using NBS Scheduler and ideally have previously attended NBS Training in the past. A basic level of understanding of the NBS Scheduler interface and functionality is required. This course is not suitable for new users to NBS Scheduler (The “Using NBS Scheduler” course is recommended instead).
This course is designed to provide delegates with the skills needed to get back into the driving seat and produce well written and up-to-date schedules of work by utilising all of the in-built features of NBS Scheduler.
On completion of the course you will have re-visited the following areas:
- Navigating the NBS Scheduler screen layout
- Creating schedules of work using the library NBS content
- Using a pre-defined template as a basis for a schedule
- Editing a schedule by adding and editing pre-written NBS clauses as well as creating your own content
- Viewing the automatically generated Reference Specification
- Creating a set of preliminaries
- Formating, exporting and printing the finished documents.
This is a three hour, online training course.
We offer training in a variety of methods to suit different requirements;
- public - book online