NBS Viewer is a free tool that allows you to view and publish NBS files written using NBS programs.
It is useful if you want to view an NBS file but do not have a subscription.
It supports the following NBS document types:
NBS Viewer can be used to publish these documents to the following formats:
- NBS Building Files (SPEC, STDSPEC, PRLM and STDPRLM)
- NBS Contract Administrator JobData (JOBDATA.XML)
- NBS Engineering Services files (ESSPEC, ESSTDSPEC, ESPRLM and ESSTDPRLM)
- NBS Landscape files (LSPEC, LSTDSPEC, LPRLM and LSTDPRLM)
- NBS Scheduler and NBS Scheduler Preliminaries files (SDL and PLM)
It is installed as part of the suite of programs called NBS Tools.
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Rich Text Format (RTF)
- Plain Text (TXT)
- Autodesk Revit keynote (TXT)
- Autodesk AutoCAD Architecture keynote (MDB)
- Bentley Microstation keynote (SPC)
For help getting started please see the in-program help section once you have installed NBS Viewer.