SummaryIf you open a system or clause and see a message that it is being edited by someone it has become locked.
More informationIf someone else is working on the specification with you and they are editing a system or clause the lock is legitimate.
When you have systems open in your editor they will be locked to other users.
There will be occasions when the log is not legitimate. The system or clause is not being edited but NBS Create says that it is. This can happen if the program closes abruptly or the specification is emailed to someone while it is open.
In this situation you should remove the locks:
- Ask anyone else editing the specification to close it.
- Close any editor windows you have open in NBS Create.
- Click on the Manage > Software Options > Remove locks.
- Click on the appropriate Remove Locks button.
- Continue to edit your specification.