Requirements for online training
NBS Training Requirements - Online
Please ensure the following requirements are met. The purpose of asking you to provide the items listed is to avoid unnecessary delays or the need to cancel training altogether.
For assistance, please contact Software Support on 0345 456 9594 option 2, or email support@theNBS.com
- NBS programs installed and set-up tested prior to the start of the training session.
- Online training requirements:
- A computer or laptop for each delegate;
- A second screen to view the software if possible;
- Headphones with a built in microphone, or a phone to access the training session audio;
- A location to learn away from noise and distractions.
- An internet connection for all training machines.
- Everyone attending an NBS Create or NBS Chorus course must have created an NBS ID; this can be set up at www.theNBS.com
- All training machines will be required to be unlocked with standalone licenses so permissions should allow for this. (Not applicable to NBS Create or NBS Chorus).These licenses will be unlocked by our support team or the trainer and will not affect the use of software in the office.
NBS Create requires the following components:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Full
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- An internet connection
NBS software will run on the following platforms:
- 32-bit and 64-bit updated with the latest service pack:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7