Using NBS Chorus
This training course is aimed at specifiers who would like to learn how to use NBS Chorus to create projects and specifications.
As well as receiving CPD accreditation on completion of this course, attendees will find time spent with an experienced NBS trainer a valuable asset to their development.
On completion of the course you will be able to:
- Log in and create new projects.
- Invite collaborators to your project and specifications.
- Create new specification by searching and adding content.
- Edit specifications using NBS pre-written content and guidance.
- Use and share existing content from elsewhere in your specification.
- Add manufacturer product information to your specification.
- Understand the linkage between NBS Chorus and Autodesk Revit.
- Print and Export your completed specification.
The NBS Chorus course is now also available online, enabling you to take part without leaving your desk. Please Contact us for more information.
This is a full day course designed to run from 09.30am to 4.30pm.
|09.30||Introduction to NBS Chorus
Creating a new project
Creating a Specification
|13.30||Linking and sharing clauses
Adding user created content
Adding manufacturers products
Editing product clauses
Using Manufacturers’ product information
|11.15||Searching and adding content
Exploring and editing a specification
Editing a system
Adding and editing different clause types
|15.15||Working with a CAD model*
Formatting, exporting and printing the full specification
Consolidation of learning
*Currently, this part of the training (if required) uses the NBS Plug-in for Autodesk® Revit®. As other plug-ins are developed by other vendors, training on different 3D modelling platforms may be available.