This video demonstrates how you can download objects and families directly into your Autodesk Revit model from the NBS National BIM Library.
Also in this video series:
- How to download NBS National BIM Library objects into your model
- How to view NBS technical and design guidance in your model
- How to export an outline specification from your model
- How to add annotations from your specification to the model
- How to handle a specification and model which are out of sync
Note - This video was created in Revit 2017 which is no longer supported by the NBS Plugin (V3.6 upwards).