This video demonstrates how to coordinate your Autodesk Revit model and NBS Create specification. It shows how to use the Verify Associations report to identify and handle when they have become out of sync.
Also in this video series:
- How to download NBS National BIM Library objects into your model
- How to view NBS technical and design guidance in your model
- How to export an outline specification from your model
- How to add annotations from your specification to the model
- How to handle a specification and model which are out of sync
Note - This video was created in Revit 2017 which is no longer supported by the NBS Plugin (V3.6 upwards).