Manufacturers' NBS National BIM Survey 2017 - Terms and conditions
- To enter this free prize draw, you must submit a Manufacturers’ NBS National BIM Survey 2017 response. No purchase is necessary.
- By entering this free prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Persons connected with the NBS, RIBA or RIBA Enterprises are ineligible.
- Entry is limited to one entry per person.
- The Competition will start at 10:00 British Standard Time ("BST") on Friday 9th June 2017 and end at 23:59 BST on Sunday 23rd July 2017. No entries received after the competition period will be eligible to win a prize.
- One prize will be awarded to the winner and one prize to each of two runners-up.
- The winner can choose between:
- A £250 John Lewis Gift Voucher
- Or a £250 donation to the charity of their choice
- Each of the two runners-up can choose between:
a. A £150 John Lewis Gift Voucher
b. Or a £150 donation to the charity of their choice
- There is no cash alternative.
- Where a charity is chosen:
- It must be a registered charity with the Charity Commission (or its equivalent in Scotland or Northern Ireland) or be categorised as an ‘Exempt’ or ‘Excepted’ charity (please see the Charity Commission website for more information).
- The donation will be made direct from RIBA Enterprises.
- All prizes are subject to availability. Should any prize be unavailable, a prize of similar price or specification will be substituted. There is no cash alternative.
- RIBA Enterprises will maintain a list of the entrants and their allocated numbers. To choose a winner and the two runners-up the entrants as at the closing date and time will be sorted by their allocated random numbers into descending order. The highest random number will be selected as the winner, and the second and third highest numbers as the two runners-up. The numbers will be selected within 20 working days of the prize draw closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email, using the address provided for the prize draw, within 7 days of the draw. They will be asked to select their prize and, if applicable, confirm their postal address before winnings / prizes are despatched.
- The prize must be claimed within 60 days of the draw. Unclaimed prizes will be void.
- Void prizes may be redrawn (excluding the original prize draw winner).
- The collection of personally identifiable information for the purposes of this competition will be subject to the Data Protection Act.
Free Entry to Prize Draws
If you would like to enter our prize draws without completing the survey, please write to:- Competition Entry, NBS, The Old Post Office, St Nicholas Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1RH, stating the competition(s) you wish to enter. Requests by letter must be received before the competition's closing date.