SummaryWhere properties are not required, they can be either deleted or hidden. Deleting a property will remove it permanently. Hiding a property will stop the property from being printed but will keep it within the construction or work item for later re-use.
To delete a property:
- Highlight the property to be deleted and go to Edit > Delete Property
- Alternatively, right mouse click and select Delete Property from the list
- The property will be removed.
To hide a property:
- Highlight the property to be hidden and go to Edit > Hide Property
- Right mouse click and select Hide Property from the list
- The text will be shown as strike-through. This indicates that the property will not be printed.
To restore (show) the text to allow it to be printed:
- Highlight the property
- Right mouse click and select Show Property from the list
- The text will have the strike-through removed.