Introducing NBS Create
- NBS Create has pre-written specification clauses and guidance for over 1,000 systems and 5,000 products. Find out more
- NBS Create makes specifications easy to produce with seamless co-ordination between the model and specification. Register for our web seminar to find out more
- As an NBS customer you'll become part of the NBS community with access to specialist help whenever you need it. Find out more
NBS Create for professional specifications that ensure peace of mind
Produce professional specifications
Drawing on the most comprehensive library of maintained, pre-written linked technical clauses in the UK construction industry, NBS Create ensures complete peace of mind when it comes to producing precise and robust specifications.
As you make decisions and complete system outline clauses, the rest of your specification is automatically assembled, ensuring consistency and saving you time.
Get specialist help with your specification, every step of the way
NBS Create provides easy access to the latest technical guidance, including the latest regulations and standards from the Construction Information Service.
Regular software and content updates, our NBS Create eLearning course and direct access to technical and software specialists are all included in your subscription - it's like having an NBS specialist on your project team, every step of the way.
Essential to help you meet the Government's BIM mandate
Co-ordinate your project information as it is modelled and specified. Specifications are at the heart of a linked BIM environment and NBS Create makes it easy to access this information, direct from your modelling software, in one click.
Benefit from consistent specifications across your practice
By using an industry-standard tool with a consistent information structure, all project teams and all disciplines across your practice reap the benefits of a single, optimal process.
Using NBS Create means designers can spend time designing, not discussing process or maintaining master specification information.
Develop specification information throughout the project timeline
You may have to write an outline or performance specification for a client on a design and build job or you may wish to develop the full specification through the concept to technical design process. NBS Create allows this information to be built up through the timeline from system descriptions to, if required, full technical record specifications.
Explore NBS Create in more detail
NBS Create contains the most comprehensive library of up-to-date and maintained pre-written linked technical clauses in the UK construction industry.
View a sample output from NBS Create featuring content from all four libraries.
Download sample output (.pdf, 1.6Mb)
NBS have a number of tools and resources to support and enable you to get the most out of NBS Create.
- Windows 8, 7, Vista or XP (32-bit and 64-bit) updated with the latest service pack
- Processor 2.0GHz - Highest affordable speed rating recommended
- Memory 4GB
NBS Create is available for a minimum 12 month subscription and includes free eLearning, support and regular updates.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.
0345 456 9594
Other NBS tools to consider
- NBS BuildingFeatures pre-written specification clauses and guidance and a library of manufacturer specification information. NBS Building also offers the ability to display revision information on published output and get update assistance for project specifications when NBS is revised.
- NBS SchedulerFeatures pre-written specification clauses and guidance and a library of manufacturer specification information.
- Not sure which product is right for you? Quickly compare our range of specification tools.
Discover everything you need to know about BIM and more with RIBA Bookshops' specialist selection of books.