This is our training course designed for manufacturers who write and assist with specifications. Whether they're new to Chorus or have dipped their toes into the platform previously, this is the course that will take them from having little or no experience in Chorus, to feeling confident in creating specifications for your products and sharing them with your customers.
The course will cover all the essentials for specifying with both the CAWS and Uniclass content sets.
- Basic computer literacy
- Experience/ knowledge of writing specifications for your products
- Accessing NBS Chorus
- Interface overview
- Creating a project & specification
- Search for/ add/ edit content
- Adding your product information to a specification
- Copying content
- Spec notes
- Publishing/ Collaboration - sharing your specs with your customers and working on projects together.
3 hours (09.30-12.30 or 13.30-16.30)