How to become a sustainable business
Join us for the first episode of the NBS sustainability mini-series to explore the sustainability journey for businesses in the construction industry. Hosted by Lee Jones, NBS Head of Manufacturer Solutions, the session will discuss how to become a sustainable business including practical steps, lessons learned, and essential considerations.
- Where to get started on the road to Net Zero
- Differentiating Scope 1, 2, and 3 emissions
- Carbon measurements and reporting
- Identifying areas of priority for reduction
- Offsetting and third-party schemes
Lee will showcase some of NBS’ enhanced sustainability strategy, including offering practical, hands-on support to specifiers and manufacturers and introducing further carbon reduction strategies within working practices. Forest Carbon, NBS’ chosen partner for carbon offsetting, will also present - discussing the process of funding forestation and the benefits of establishing local forests.
Lee Jones, Head of Manufacturer Solutions at NBS