BIM Show Live
NBS are pleased to sponsor the BIM Show Live 2013 on 30-1 May. NBS Director of Design and Innovation, Stephen Hamil, will be presenting on day 2: Construction Code – Developing software for BIM in the UK.
During the presentation Stephen Hamil will be discussing:
- How BIM is more than just geometry and how it can allow information on a project to be modelled and coordinated
- IFC generation and its relationship to the UK Government's COBie 2012 requirements
- How specification is now a modelled process and no longer simply the generation of a paper document.
All demonstrations will be of live software, much of it written by the R&D team at NBS here in the UK. Stephen Hamil will be presenting on 1 May, 12:30pm Tech Hall + Tech Stage.
Visit NBS at the BIM Show Live, stand P15.
Find out more
- Register for BIM Show Live [LINK REMOVED - NO LONGER CURRENT]
- Find out more about Dr Stephen Hamil