When working on a specification the following error message appears. Note: This screenshot was taken from NBS Building, however, the message can appear in NBS Landscape.
This error is generated because NBS can no longer connect to the licence stored on your network drive. Common causes of this error are:
- High traffic on the server.
- Server using an out of date operating system.
- Unsupported network drive. (See System Requirements)
- Drop in network connection.
- Insufficient permissions to licence location. (Minimum Read, Write & Modify permissions are required to the network location)
- Network drive being mapped via a group policy which is set to replace as opposed to update.
To resolve this error we would recommend contacting your local IT team so they can troubleshoot connection errors between your machine and the network drive.