What is expected of Advisory Panel members and what are the benefits?
What is expected of an Advisory Panel Member?
As an Advisory Panel Member you would be expected to:
- Commit to being a member for two years. We will meet with members to discuss specific topics about 4-6 times a year, and you would be required to attend a minimum of two meetings a year
- Actively contribute to discussions during sessions, and in some cases, will be required to prepare in advance for the sessions
- Spend time commenting on and trying out new product proposals
- Be available for communication via telephone and e-mail, and other forums such as LinkedIn
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement so we can talk freely about RIBA Enterprises plans and development proposals.
How will you and your organization benefit?
In joining the Advisory Panel you will benefit from:
- An opportunity to express your views and opinions regarding current issues affecting you and your company in relation to the construction industry
- Being involved in market leading product development
- Sharing experience and knowledge with other Advisory Panel members as well as NBS staff
- All necessary travel and accommodation expenses paid for attending the working group meetings.
If you are interested in becoming an Advisory Panel member please email us at advisory@theNBS.com.