When attempting to launch NBS Contract Administrator, an hourglass briefly appears but the program does not open.
CauseThere are a few reasons why this may be happening:
- The user accessing the software does not have 'read/modify' permissions to the location of the data store.
- The program is running in compatibility mode.
- You are not using the latest version of the software.
- There is a fault with the installation.
ResolutionPlease follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
- First make sure the data store (CAFtab.cadb) is in a location where the current user has at least 'modify' permissions.
- Check whether the software is running in compatibility mode by right clicking on the NBS Contract Administrator shortcut and clicking the compatibility tab. Un-tick the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for”.
- If all else fails, download and reinstall the latest version of the program from Downloads.