Once you have issued a form in NBS Contract Administrator, it will change the status from Draft to Issued. That form is then protected from editing.
NBS Contract Administrator allows you to recall the last single form issued to make further changes to it, then able to re-issue it again.
PLEASE NOTE: Only the last single form issued can be recalled, forms issued before the last one can not be recalled or edited.
ResolutionTo recall the last single issued form:
- Open the required job
- There are 3 ways to recall the last issued form (make sure it is selected):
- click on Job > Recall Last Issued form
- right-click on the form and select 'Recall Last Issued form'
- click on the recall icon on the toolbar on the top.
- You'll be prompted to preview the form before recalling it. Click Yes to open the form in the editor window.
- Click on the recall icon or select Job > Recall Last Issued form to recall the form.
- A window will pop up to confirm you want to recall the form. Click Yes to recall the form.
- The form should now be back in draft form for editing.