Download the latest version of NBS Scheduler from downloads
to your computer. Unzip/extract the folder and double click on NBSScheduler.exe
From installation disc
Alternatively, insert the latest installation disc. If autorun is enabled on your computer, the installation process will begin automatically. Otherwise, browse to the CD and double click on NBSScheduler.exe
- Click on Install or upgrade NBS Scheduler on the left hand side of the start-up pages.
- Click on the Install or Upgrade NBS Scheduler link to start the installation process.
- If your computer does not have the Microsoft. NET framework 2.0 already installed, you will be prompted to install it - select Yes . This is required by NBS Scheduler. You may be prompted to restart your machine during this process, and you must do so before continuing with the installation.
- Once the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 has been installed the NBS Scheduler installation will resume and the installation wizard will appear. Click Next.
- On the next step carefully read the Terms and Conditions and select to either Accept and continue onto the next step of the installation, or if you choose not to accept the terms and conditions then this will exit the installation wizard. Click Next.
- Enter details of your user name and organisation in the next step of the installation wizard. Select to install the software so that it can be used by any user of the computer or restrict the software to the account that is logged on to the machine at the time of installation.
Please note: that choosing to allow access only to a single account will prevent other users from accessing the software if they log on with a different account.
- The installation process is now ready to begin. Click Install to begin the installation or use the Back button to review or change your installation settings.
- NBS Scheduler will now be installed to the machine, this process may take several minutes.
- Once this process has finished the following screen will appear, click Finish to exit the wizard.
- On completion of the installation process you can you can launch the program by selecting Start > Programs > NBS > NBS Scheduler or by using the newly installed desktop short-cut to NBS Scheduler and NBS Scheduler Preliminaries.