Sustainable specification outcomes for the construction industry
In the second episode of the NBS sustainability mini-series, Paul Swaddle, Head of Technical Solutions, will discuss sustainability goals and holistic specification in the face of the climate emergency with Richard Sabin of Biotecture. The webinar will look at practical examples towards achieving real sustainable outcomes like reducing air pollution and biophilia.
- UN Sustainable Development Goals, and environmental targets in context
- The purpose and potential of the COP26 summit
- Benefits of green infrastructure and defining return on investment
- Focus on impact of vertical planting systems
- Considering biodiversity, maintenance, and recommendations
Paul and Richard will discuss how sustainable outcomes can be defined and measured, highlight NBS Chorus technical content with a focus on environmental performance, and consider how good specification can help designers provide the future of buildings and green infrastructure.
Paul Swaddle, Head of Technical Solutions at NBS
Richard Sabin, Managing Director, Biotecture