NBS BIM Toolkit
The NBS BIM Toolkit is the easy way to define who is doing what, and when, on your Level 2 BIM projects.
Benefiting public and private sector construction projects, the free-to-use toolkit provides step-by-step help to define, manage and validate responsibility for information development and delivery at each stage of the asset lifecycle.
The toolkit is an indispensable way of delivering projects to meet the requirements of Level 2 BIM, in preparation for the Government mandated use of this on all public sector projects by 2016. Read more
Introducing the NBS BIM Toolkit
- Information requirements can be developed at a strategy and brief stage working alongside the client
- Your information delivery plan can grow through the design stages to determine who is doing what and when on a project
- Level of definition bandings can be established and referenced to define what information is required
- Manufacturer solutions can be easily found with digital information being provided in the right place at the right time
- Specifications can automatically be generated from the responsibilities laid out in a delivery plan
The easy way to define who is doing what and when on your Level 2 BIM projects
The free-to-use NBS BIM Toolkit has been developed by NBS specialists and industry partners and gives the members of your project team the power to:
For clients and asset managers
For design and construction teams
For construction managers
Provide digital information quickly and easily to specifiers on thousands of construction projects.
The NBS BIM Toolkit is an integral part of the suite of documents and tools that underpin the delivery of UK Level 2 BIM allowing you to:
Define information requirements
Easily produce the information requirements, aligned to specific project stages, for insertion into key documentation such as Employer’s Information Requirements.
Manage the delivery of this information
Develop and manage this information through the project timeline using a standard digital plan of work that is built for BIM.
A comprehensive set of definition templates
Explore NBS BIM Toolkit in more detail
NBS BIM Toolkit is available free of charge.
Please contact us for more information:
Questions? Call 0191 111 5382
- NBS BIM Toolkit moves out of beta The NBS BIM Toolkit moves out of beta mnarking its true readiness for project use.
- NBS BIM Toolkit public beta goes live The NBS BIM toolkit designed to help users complete projects to Level 2 BIM moved its public beta phase on Wednesday 8 April at BIM Show Live in Manchester.
- NBS to release BIM Toolkit at BIM Show Live