Requirements for on-site training
NBS Training Requirements
Please ensure the following requirements are met. The purpose of asking you to provide the items listed is to avoid unnecessary delays or the need to cancel training altogether.
For assistance, please contact Software Support on 0345 456 9594 option 2, or email support@theNBS.com
The software support team will give you a call within a week before the training date(s) to ensure everything is set up for the trainer for the day and confirm the bullet points listed below:
- NBS programs installed and set-up tested prior to the trainer’s arrival.
- Sufficient PCs to allow each trainee individual access to the software.
- Demonstration facilities:
- A projector (one can be provided with advanced notice.)
- A projector screen (or somewhere on which to project.)
- Alternatively, a link must be provided from the trainer’s laptop to some form of display, such as a large video screen.
- An internet connection for all training machines, including access to the internet for the trainer.
- A power socket for the trainer’s laptop.
- Everyone attending an NBS Create or NBS Chorus course must have created an NBS ID; this can be set up at www.theNBS.com
- All training machines will be required to be unlocked with standalone licenses so permissions should allow for this. (Not applicable to NBS Create or NBS Chorus).These licenses will be unlocked by the trainer and will not affect the use of software in the office.
NBS Create requires the following components:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Full
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010
- An internet connection
NBS software will run on the following platforms:
- 32-bit and 64-bit updated with the latest service pack:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7