Our aim at NBS training is to deliver high quality training that meets customer needs and provide educational resources designed for the future of the industry. This training charter sets out what you can expect from NBS training and our trainers. It also sets out what we expect from you as delegates and organizers.
What you can expect from NBS
- Each trainee will be provided with a high quality course, meeting stated objectives
- Prior to commencement of the course, the course organizer will be sent a course outline for the session
- Comprehensive training manuals will be provided for reference and support after the session
- We will listen to your feedback and any required actions will be identified
- Unless otherwise agreed, training courses will reflect our standard timings and agendas. NBS Training is RIBA CPD accredited, and you will receive certification of the training
- Training facilitated at public venues will be carried out in an appropriate training environment. This will include current software and provision of one terminal per user
- We will provide location maps and directions to public training venues.
What we need to help you get the most out of your training
- A full and complete list of all attendees that will be attending prior to the training date, giving details of any accessibility/special requirements
- Where training takes place at Client hosted facilities:
- Meet the NBS Training Requirements list (provided separately), the aim of asking you to provide the items listed is to avoid unnecessary delays or the need to cancel training altogether.
- Provide location maps, directions, parking information and security information to allow the Trainer access at an agreed time to the training facility
- Make available an appropriate training room; with consideration to external noise, temperature, humidity, refreshments etc.
- Ensure up to a maximum of ten attendees per training session
- Supply the trainer with health and safety information on location and procedures.
- Facilitate payment for all training before commencement of any course
- Unless otherwise agreed, ‘on site’ training courses will reflect our standard timings and agendas.
NBS will ensure all trainers behave in accordance with our values:
- Displaying excellent preparation, presentation skills and customer service
- Presenting a professional image of NBS in punctuality, dress, language, manner and approach at all times
- Ensuring that all delegates get the best possible learning experience
- Managing the group and topics of conversation to ensure that no offence is caused to others in the learning environment
- Promoting and encouraging equality and diversity
- Respecting learners' opinions and views
- Ensuring that the training environment is a fun and safe place for all
- Recording and reporting your feedback on NBS products and training.
We would like all delegates to behave in the following manner:
- Arriving on-time and with a desire to learn
- Displaying a professional attitude, in keeping with that intended of the course
- Maintaining the spirit of equality and diversity
- Respecting the views and opinions of others and not talking over each other
- Not causing disruption to other delegates, by the use of mobile phones/devices or chatting when other people are speaking
- Not using language or engaging in conversation that may be deemed discriminatory or offensive to others.