Tools for Specification and Collaboration
Produce professional outline, performance and full specifications with architecture, structural, building services and landscape content more efficiently. An essential tool for BIM projects.
Produce professional specifications more efficiently. Save time and reduce risk by using NBS Building on your projects.
Free-to-use BIM project management tool provides step-by-step help to define, manage and validate responsibility for information development and delivery at each stage of the asset lifecycle in Level 2 BIM projects.
Produce accurate, up to date specifications for hard and soft landscape projects using the industry standard system with content written and maintained by our in-house landscape architects.
Deliver robust schedules of work and reference specification arranged by trades or space for refurbishment, alteration and small new build projects without bills of quantities.
For just £55.00+VAT per project, create specifications online, with essential NBS technical clauses and guidance written specifically for small domestic building projects.
- NBS National BIM Library The construction industry’s free-to-use resource of downloadable BIM objects.
- RIBA Product Selector The market-leading product directory for specifiers and other construction industry professionals.
- RIBA CPD The online resource of RIBA-approved CPD materials for construction professionals.
- NBS Plug-ins Coordinating the information between your specification model and your CAD model is key to robust, coordinated project documentation. NBS provides a range of tools to help in this area.
- NBS Tools A free suite of tools enabling cost tracking, design annotation, and the ability to view and print specifications, schedules of work and contract preliminaries.